- What happens if I temporarily change my target temperature?
- Why does my target temperature change after I temporarily set my thermostat?
- Is there a warranty on the thermostat and, if so, how long is it under warranty?
- How are Dollar ($) Energy Savings calculated?
- How are Usage Hour savings calculated?
- What information is provided in the Reports Page?
- Why do my usage and savings reports show different numbers for the runtime of my heating or cooling system?
- How does my thermostat control my heating and cooling system?
- What do the Menu, Select, and Info buttons on my thermostat do?
- How long should it take for schedule changes to appear on my thermostat or home page?
- What is Set Away for?
How Do I?
- Reconnect my offline thermostat
- Switch modes
- Change the temperature using the thermostat
- Change schedule temperatures
- Unlock my thermostat
- Change the date and time of my thermostat
- Turn Energy Efficiency off
- Change system modes to update a schedule
- Set heating or cooling mode
- Determine which template is applied to a schedule
- Switch the Fan Mode